ACT Residual Testing
UT Tyler Testing Center
ACT residual testing is only available to enrolled, admitted or applicant students who did not take the ACT on a regularly scheduled national test date.
Results of residual testing are only made available to The University of Texas at Tyler. No student or high school reports are generated, and no additional score reports may be requested to report scores to any other college.
2017 ACT Dates
June 2 - 9:30 a.m.
July 28 - 9:30 a.m.
Aug. 11 - 9:30 a.m.
Fee is $60
Registration deadline is one week before each date, spaces are limited.
Students must wait 60 days before re-taking the ACT residual test. When this test restriction is violated, the re-test score will be canceled automatically.
To Take the ACT Residual Test
- Pay your proctor fee to the cashier's office.
- Bring your receipt to the Testing Center in UC 3160.
- You must bring identification displaying a current photo such as driver's license or student ID on the day of the exam
- Mechanical pencils will not be allowed in the testing room. Pencils can be provided by testing center staff.
- This is a paper-based exam.
- Scores can be retrieved the next business day.
- For further questions, please contact the Testing Center at 903.565.5693; University Center Room 3160.