Creating a New Page
OU Campus Training and Standards
To Create a New Page
- Navigate to the directory where the new page will be created by selecting Content > Pages from the global navigation bar.
- Click the New button from within the folder structure, or use the drop-down menu.
- Select "New Inside Page".
3. Fill out each field carefully.
NOTE: It is VERY important that correct Meta Data is included for each page. Page
titleand description should always be unique for each page. Also, both each page must
contant a Page Heading and Page Subheading. When naming the file, please follow the
UT Tyler Web Guidelines for naming files.
Also see: Creating a New Section or Folder.
For more details, see Creating New Page documentation.
- Logging in / Out
- Best Practices
- Left-Side Navigation
- Writing for the Web
- OU Campus Reference Guides
- Web Publishing Standards