Cost of Attendance
Attending The University of Texas at Tyler is one of the best investments you can make in your future. Your education is your gateway to a rewarding career and a fulfilling life.
UT Tyler will enable you to receive a private university-quality education at an affordable public university cost.
- Undergraduate Net Cost Calculator
- Graduate Estimated Tuition and Fees Calculator
- Tuition and Fees Schedule
Tuition charges at Texas state universities are established by state law. The Texas
78th Texas Legislature (2003) allowed the Board of Regents of The University of Texas
System to set designated tuition rates.
The Texas Legislature does not set the specific amount for any particular student fee. Student fees assessed are authorized by state statute; however, the specific fee amounts and the determination to increase fees are made by the university administration and The University of Texas System Board of Regents. Other expenses at The University of Texas at Tyler are fixed within statutory limitations by the Board of Regents.
The cost to attend UT Tyler varies with the individual student. The university reserves the right to change tuition and fees in keeping with acts of the Texas Legislature and/or policies of the Board of Regents.
Cost of Attendance Information by Academic Year
Cost of Attendance Downloadable Documents
- Summer 2015 Cost of Attendance
- 2015-16 Cost of Attendance
- Summer 2016 Cost of Attendance
- 2016-17 Cost of Attendance
- 2017-18 Cost of Attendance
- Summer 2018 Cost of Attendance
- Summer 2019 Cost of Attendance