School of Nursing
Outstanding Nursing Alumni Award
The UT Tyler School of Nursing is pleased to announce the Outstanding Nursing Alumni award! Over the years, graduates from our programs have distinguished themselves as clinicians, educators, leaders, scientists, and entrepreneurs. We need your help in identifying deserving recipients! Nominations for this prestigious award may come from colleagues or self-nominations.
This recognition will take place during every spring pinning ceremony. If selected, recipient must be present at the ceremony, which will occur on Thursday evenings at 7:00 PM the last week in the spring semester.
Congratulations to our 2019 Award Recipient: Mikeal Fountain, RN, BSN. More about Mikeal>
- Graduate from The University of Texas at Tyler School of Nursing (BSN, MSN, DNP, or PHD)
- Significant contribution to the profession of nursing through leadership, education, clinical practice, research, health policy, service, or entrepreneurial initiative
- Additional consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate innovative or creative solutions to challenges in healthcare
- Has not received a previous UT Tyler Distinguished Alumni Award*
*Current UT Tyler employees and previous recipients of the UT Tyler Distinguished Alumni or School of Nursing Alumni Awards are not eligible.
- General demographic information of nominee (e.g. current email, phone, address, place of employment, maiden name if applicable).
- A 500 word or less description of why you believe the nominee should be considered for the Outstanding Nursing Alumni Award.
- A current resume/CV
- Nominations are due by April 2; late entries will not be accepted.
- Complete this survey for nomination process
Thank you for taking the time to apply or nominate a colleague for this prestigious recognition!