School of Nursing
Outstanding Nursing Alumni Award 2020
The UT Tyler School of Nursing Outstanding Alumni Award recognizes the hard work and dedication of our alumni. Over the years, graduates from our programs have distinguished themselves as clinicians, educators, leaders, scientists, and entrepreneurs. UT Tyler School of Nursing has a long list of alumni that have distinguished themselves as clinicians, educators, leaders, scientists, and entrepreneurs. Founded in 2017, the UT Tyler School of Nursing Outstanding Alumni Award annually recognizes the lasting legacy our alumni have in the profession of nursing. This award not only honors a worthy nursing alumni annually, but serves to inspire students and alumni. The UT Tyler School of Nursing Outstanding Alumni Award is bestowed on an alumnus/a who meets these criteria:
- The nurse’s accomplishments and contributions have had a significant impact on the profession of nursing.
- The nurse has made a commitment to excellence in serving those in the community.
Congratulations to our 2020 Award Recipient: Allison Green, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, Class of 2006
We need your help in identifying deserving recipients! Nominations for this prestigious award may come from colleagues or self-nominations.
This recognition will take place during every spring pinning ceremony. If selected, recipient must be present at the ceremony, which will annually in the spring semester.
- Graduate from The University of Texas at Tyler School of Nursing (BSN, MSN, DNP, or PHD)
- Significant contribution to the profession of nursing through leadership, education, clinical practice, research, health policy, service, or entrepreneurial initiative
- Additional consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate innovative or creative solutions to challenges in healthcare
- Has not received a previous UT Tyler Distinguished Alumni Award*
*Current UT Tyler employees and previous recipients of the UT Tyler Distinguished Alumni or School of Nursing Alumni Awards are not eligible.
- General demographic information of nominee (e.g. current email, phone, address, place of employment, maiden name if applicable).
- A 500 word or less description of why you believe the nominee should be considered for the Outstanding Nursing Alumni Award.
- A current resume/CV
- Nominations are due by April 15; late entries will not be accepted.
- Complete this survey for nomination process
Thank you for taking the time to apply or nominate a colleague for this prestigious recognition!