UT Tyler School of Nursing
Welcome to the nationally recognized University of Texas at Tyler Graduate Nursing programs!
- Focusing on health in communities
- Preparing nurse leaders, educators, advanced practitioners, and researchers of the future
- Addressing the challenges of a changing healthcare environment
Flexible and Student Focused
- Online and hybrid courses
- Built upon a model of strengths
- Outstanding faculty dedicated to student success
- Sensitive to diverse populations
- Encouraging students to study and solve problems in the communities in which they reside
Numerous study and career options
- Request Info
- Learn how to Apply for UT Tyler's graduate nursing programs
Associate Dean for Graduate Nursing Programs
Dr. Barbara Haas, PhD, RN
- See this wonderful new job search resource for current students, BSN, MSN, and PhD grads! UT Tyler at Liquid Compass
- UT Tyler Graduate Nursing Programs ranked 9th (#1 in Texas) by U.S. News and World Report! Read more
Hear from our students:
"...let me tell you about my experience with UT Tyler. Faculty are here to help. They are awesome. I wish I had attended UT Tyler a long time ago... They WANT us to succeed."
"What I like most about UT Tyler is the support, enthusiasm, and expertise of the nursing faculty members. They are world
scholars, outstanding role models, expert facilitators of the online learning process, and are truly committed to positive student outcomes."
Meet the School of Nursing's first international Visiting Student Scholar, Evangeline (Evita) Leon Morales!
- CE Learning Experience