UT Tyler School of Nursing
Welcome to the nationally recognized University of Texas at Tyler Graduate Nursing programs!
- Focusing on health in communities
- Preparing nurse leaders, educators, advanced practitioners, and researchers of the future
- Addressing the challenges of a changing healthcare environment
Flexible and Student Focused
- Online and hybrid courses
- Built upon a model of strengths
- Outstanding faculty dedicated to student success
- Sensitive to diverse populations
- Encouraging students to study and solve problems in the communities in which they reside
Numerous study and career options
- PhD in Nursing
CE Learning Experience
Learn how to apply for UT Tyler's graduate nursing programs
Associate Dean for Graduate Nursing Programs
Dr. Barbara Haas, PhD, RN
Hear from our students:
“…let me tell you about my experience with UT Tyler. Faculty are here to help. They are awesome. I wish I had attended UT Tyler a long time ago… They WANT us to succeed.” LaVonne Gooding
Meet the School of Nursing's first international Visiting Student Scholar, Evangeline (Evita) Leon Morales!
- UT Tyler Alumna Karen Reynolds Named 2013 Nurse Practitioner of the Year! Read more
- Read more about how to qualify for the GRE Fee Reduction Certificate
- APPLY NOW - Ready to get started? Send us your application packet.