UT Tyler Graduate Nursing
MSN / MBA Degree
- 64 credits hours for combined degree
- (73-76 hours required if programs are taken separately)
Graduates find careers in
- Healthcare management and administration
Designed for working nurse professionals
- Online access provides student friendly format and flexible schedule.
- Thorough preparation for national certification exam.
- Sound basis for future doctoral studies or for career advancement.
- Combination of online learning and practicum hours for hands-on experience in the field of nursing administration.
Admission Criteria and Deadlines
**** You will need to apply to the MSN-Administration track through the School of Nursing and to the MBA degree through the College of Business ****