UT Tyler Graduate Nursing
Graduate Preceptor Resources
Preceptor onboarding is conducted through InPlace.
- Nursing Administration Preceptor Guide
- Nursing Education Staff Development Preceptor Guide
- Nursing Education Academic Preceptor Guide
- Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP and FNP) Preceptor Guide
- College for All Texans: Clinical Preceptors and Their Children
Complete the Preceptor Exemption application form located on the website above and submit it to the institution. The census date is the last date for these exemptions to be submitted to email@example.com. Students will have to wait until the next semester to receive the benefit if it is submitted after the census date.
- Library access to the UT Tyler Robert R. Muntz Library
- Nurse Practitioner Preceptors will receive a record of the number of hours precepted each semester and can use these precepted hours for recertification.