Nursing RN-BSN Track
School of Nursing
For a brief overview of our program highlights, check out our digital brochure!
- Advance your career
- Complete ONLINE Virtual Classroom
- ONE-year track (full-time) or flexible part-time options
- Flexible clinical experiences in community & leadership
- Work while completing your degree
- Full access to faculty & advising
- Caring faculty with excellent online presence
- Flat rate tuition/fees ($9,895)
- Our 2022 online RN to BSN is ranked by Best Online RN to BSN Programs in Texas and is listed as #4 at RegisteredNursing.org.
Application: All Year-Round - Apply Now!
RN to BSN Pre-Admit Quick Check: Do you have what you need to get into the RN to BSN program? Take our pre-admission questionnaire and find out now!
- Admission is three times a year: fall, spring and summer.
- For those wishing to pursue graduation with honors: You will be required to complete another 15 hours of coursework to meet the 45-hour requirement.
*If you were not required to take a Chemistry course during your Associate Degree or Diploma Nursing program, your requirement to complete the course will be waived.
STEP 1: Apply to the University
All RN- BSN applicants must apply to the university prior to applying to the nursing program. Go to the Undergraduate Admissions page to complete the Apply Texas application. You will apply as a transfer student. Once you have been accepted, you must follow the directions in the letter to accept your university admission in MyUTTyler. Once you receive a letter from the university indicating acceptance, then go to the next step and apply to the nursing program.
*If you are classified as an international student please be aware that this track is offered completely online and therefore does not meet residency requirements for students who have F or J Visas.
If you are an online, out of state applicant, please be aware of reciprocity agreements that may impact clinical hours: State Authorization