UT Tyler Recreational Sports
Summer Fun Camp 2020
***Our UT Tyler RecSports Summer Camps are cancelled due to COVID-19. For more information about that UT Tyler's response to COVID-19 please visit https://www.uttyler.edu/coronavirus/***
All camps run from 8 a.m.-4:45 p.m. and are geared for children between the ages of 5 and 11.
Campers can be dropped off as early as 7:30 a.m. and be picked up no later than 5:15 p.m. Campers have the option of purchasing lunches but if you "opt-out" please bring a healthy lunch, water bottle, towel and come dressed in appropriate swimwear. All summer camps start the day with 30 minutes of "group" swim lessons, based on age, led by the Rec Sports instructors.
- Daily free swim
- Group swim lessons
- Activities (obstacle courses, team building games, scooter races etc.)
- Sports (soccer, basketball, frisbee, wiffleball, handball)
- Arts & crafts
- Movie day
All activities are subject to change with weather. Specific camp instructions and
reminders will be emailed prior to camp. SPACE IS LIMITED, REGISTER EARLY.
- $190 for members / $220 non-members per session
- *$40 lunch fee included in pricing for members and non-members
- UT Tyler Faculty/Staff ONLY discount pricing must be done in person in the HPC Office.
All camps for Summer 2020 are cancelled
Refunds are not available once camp(s) have started. A 48-hour business day notice, before camps begin, by email is required for camp refunds. A $10 charge for administration fees will not be refunded.
*Lunches are offered by the university food service provider. You may opt out of the $40 fee, but this must be done in person at the HPC office. You will not be able to opt out of this fee online.
Lunch Buffet Menu
- Classic cheeseburger
- Grill Specials (rotating)
- Grilled cheese
- Pulled chicken BBQ
- Deli & Soups
- Chef Table / Daily Dish
- Coconut chicken with Orange sauce
- Grilled chicken & Macaroni
- Asian veggie blend
- Herb breaded pork chop
- Oven roasted red potatoes
- Beef steak fritter
Lunches rotate daily. This list is a combination of all items available throughout the week, subject to change.
For more information, please contact the HPC office, email@example.com or 903.566.7466.