UT Tyler Recreational Sports
Summer Fun Camp 2023
*Please click on Summer 2023 for semester
All camps run from 8 a.m.-4:45 p.m. and are geared for children between the ages of 5 and 12.
Campers can be dropped off as early as 7:30 a.m. and be picked up no later than 5:15 p.m. Campers have the option of purchasing lunches but if you "opt-out" please bring a healthy lunch, water bottle, towel and come dressed in appropriate swimwear. All summer camps start the day with 30 minutes of "group" swim lessons, based on age, led by the Rec Sports instructors.
- Daily free swim
- Group swim lessons
- Activities (obstacle courses, team building games, scooter races etc.)
- Sports (soccer, basketball, frisbee, wiffleball, handball)
- Arts & crafts
- Movie day
All activities are subject to change with weather. Specific camp instructions and
reminders will be emailed prior to camp. SPACE IS LIMITED, REGISTER EARLY.
- $200 for members / $225 non-members per session
- *$40 lunch fee included in pricing for members and non-members
- Lunches are offered by the university food service provider. You may opt out of the $40 fee by using the code "NOLUNCH" at checkout.
- UT Tyler Faculty/Staff ONLY discount pricing must be done in person in the HPC Office.
Refunds are not available once camp(s) have started. A 48-hour business day notice, before camps begin, by email is required for camp refunds. A $10 charge for administration fees will not be refunded.
For more information, please contact the HPC office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 903.566.7466.