Hazardous and Regulated Waste Management
Environmental Health and Safety
The University of Texas at Tyler must comply with all State and Federal Regulations governing the generation, storage, management, and disposal of hazardous wastes. This includes waste generated through laboratory processes, construction projects, and even daily office work. Types of regulated wastes include, but are not limited to: chemicals, paint, batteries, light bulbs, oil contaminated materials, etc. For any questions about hazardous waste management or to get assistance in determining if your waste is regulated, contact EH&S at ext. 7011 or email@example.com.
- Hazardous Waste Program for Laboratories
- Electronic Waste Program-COMING SOON
- General Campus Regulated Waste Pick-Up Request
- Satellite Accumulation Area Log
- Container Waste Accumulation Log