Teachers in Excellence Scholarship
Students who meet the criteria below will be considered for a Teachers in Excellence scholarship. Scholarship funds are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. This program is available for the fall, spring and summer terms.
Award amount: up to $200.
To qualify, the applicant must:
- Be a Texas-certified teacher
- Be working full-time as a teacher in a Texas public school.
- Be entering his/her first semester as a graduate student at UT Tyler.
- Be provisionally or fully admitted to a graduate program at UT Tyler.
- Note: The student must be provisionally or fully admitted to a program before submitting an application for this scholarship.
To apply, students must:
- Submit the email address of someone that can verify current employment. This person must either be the principal, superintendent, personnel director or assistant personnel director of the school where employed. This information should be submitted at: https://uttyler.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_02HncPlNHrZjLeZ.