Teachers in Excellence Scholarship
Students who meet the criteria below will be considered for a Teachers in Excellence scholarship. Scholarship funds are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. This program is available for the fall, spring and summer terms.
Award amount: up to $200.
To qualify, the applicant must:
- Be a Texas-certified teacher
- Be working as a full-time educator in a Texas Education Agency accredited school
- Be entering his/her first semester as a graduate student in the College of Education & Psychology at UT Tyler
- Be fully admitted to a graduate program in the College of Education & Psychology at UT Tyler
To apply, students must:
- Students will be notified of how to apply upon admission into the program. Questions may be directed via email to SOEgraduate@uttyler.edu