UT Tyler Office of Student Affairs
Student Affairs Partnership Award
The 2015 - 2016 Student Affairs Partnership Award recipients are:
- Individual: Susan Doty, College of Business and Technology
- Department: Barnes & Noble
- Community: East Texas Food Bank
- Empolyer: Brookshire Grocery Company
Given out at the Student Leadership & Service Awards, the Student Affairs Partnership Award recognizes an individual faculty or staff member and a division or department who have successfully collaborated and supported the Division of Student Affairs to promote and impact student success. In 2016 partnership awards were added to recognize a Community Partner and Employer Partner.
- Work toward maintaining positive relationships as well as enhancing student engagement and broadening university collaboration.
- Make themselves available to the Division of Student Affairs as a resource, presenter, supporter and/or collaborator.
- Make every effort to support students. They are advocates for students and support the mission and goals of the Division of Student Affairs.
- Partnership with Student Affairs goes beyond typical job duties or department requirements.
In 2014 - 2015 Al Mariani of Aramark and the Physical Plant were the recipients of the third Student Affairs Partnership awards.
In 2013 - 2014 Jameson Adams in Rec Sports and the Physical Plant were the recipients of the second Student Affairs Partnership awards.
In 2012 - 2013 Michael Millett in the College of Arts and Sciences Advising Center and the University Police Department were the recipients of the first annual Student Affairs Partnership awards.