UT Tyler Office of Career Success and Alumni Engagement
Find Direction. Refine Your Skills. Meet Employers.
The University of Texas at Tyler Office of Career Success and Alumni Engagement offers guidance, resources, and support to help Patriot students and alumni navigate the career development process.
Enhance your career development by attending UT Tyler Career Success and Alumni Engagement events, including:
- Fall and spring job fairs will allow you to meet face to face with employers, learn about job opportunities and network with professionals in your field. Job fair student and employer registration is available online.
- From resume writing to networking, workshops are offered on a variety of career development topics to refine your skills and guide you down the path to success. See upcoming workshops in the Calendar of Events.
More Resources for Career Success
Develop, evaluate and implement your career path through comprehensive UT Tyler services including:
- Career assessments are offered in various elements of self-discovery – from personality and interests
to strengths and skills – to help identify your occupational options. You can take
the assessments online and get your results immediately. You'll have the option to
discuss your results with a Career
- Career coaching appointments are available to discuss career preparation and exploration, have your resume reviewed, or do a mock interview.
- Explore Handshake to search and apply for jobs and internships.
OCT26Patriot Nites Presents TC
Alumni House Patio 7 p.m.
OCT28Trunk or Treat
Bell Tower 5 pm
OCT29Taking Back Control: Financial Abuse/Bystander Intervention Workshop
UC 3422 12:30 PM
NOV2Dias Los Muertos Ball ft. Darren Morris Band
UC Ballroom 7 p.m.
NOV7MONEY MANAGEMENT PANEL - WITH CAPITAL ONE BANK
UC 3422 12:00 PM
NOV7Greek All Council Meeting
UC Theater 5 pm
Plan for your future by finding important information about potential earnings, average student loan debt, and employment earnings for the first five years post-graduation by degree major.Learn More...