UT Tyler Undergraduate and Graduate Catalog
- 2018-19 Catalog: Interactive Edition
- 2017-18 Catalog: Interactive Edition
- 2016-17 Catalog: Interactive Edition
- 2015-16 Catalog: Interactive Edition
- 2014-15 Catalog: Interactive Edition
- 2017-18 Catalog: PDF Version
- 2017-18 Course Catalog: PDF Version
- 2016-17 Programs Catalog: PDF Version
- 2016-17 Course Catalog: PDF Version
- 2015-16 Catalog: PDF Version
- 2015-16 Catalog Courses: PDF Version
- 2014-15 Catalog Programs: PDF Version
- 2014-15 Catalog Courses: PDF Version
- 2012-14 Catalog: PDF Version
- 2010-12 Catalog: PDF Version
The university catalog provides information about UT Tyler's academic programs, admissions,
academic requirements, services available and student policies. The catalog is not
a contract, expressed or implied, between a student and the university.
The catalog is prepared at least six months before publication. While every effort is made to publish an accurate catalog, changes do occur in university requirements, deadlines, degree requirements and courses. Requirements may change to keep up with advances in the discipline, or when there is a change of scope in a course or program. Therefore, it is important for students to meet with an advisor to ensure that they are following the correct requirements for their degree.
The University Archives and Special Collections Department, part of the Robert R. Muntz Library at UT Tyler, maintains copies of University catalogs from the first to most current catalog. Print catalogs from 1973-2014 are kept in the Special Collection books stacks, while online only catalogs (2014-2018) are kept on a public computer in the reading room. Catalogs are listed in the Registrar Records finding aid on the Archives Collection (archivesspace.uttyler.edu) website. The Registrar Records finding aid can also be viewed via the Muntz Library catalog, Muntz Library discovery search, and WorldCat.
The University Archives and Special Collections Department website also lists that catalogs can be found within the archives. Former students and/or researchers may visit the University Archives any time, Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm to view the catalogs, or they can contact the Archives for a scanned copy of catalog pages they may need.