UT Tyler School of Education
School of Education Highlights
We're delighted to report the arrival of two new faculty members within the School of Education this fall. The School of Education faculty welcome:
- Dr. Karlyn Adams-Wiggins, who will serve as an Assistant Professor of Educational Psychology. Dr. Adams-Wiggins recently earned her doctorate from Rutgers University.
- Dr. Staci Zolkoski, who will serve as an Assistant Professor of Special Education. Dr. Zolkoski recently earned her doctorate from the University of North Texas.
We're thrilled to have Dr. Adams-Wiggins and Dr. Zolkoski join our community of scholars.
This fall brings other transitions in our faculty ranks. We have four faculty members that are leaving us to begin new paths in their lives. The School of Education faculty send our best wishes to:
- Dr. Bambi Bailey, Associate Professor, who served in the School of Education for seven years.
- Mrs. Suzanne Brians, Senior Lecturer, who served at UT Tyler for over thirty years.
- Dr. Chip Fischer, Professor, who served at UT Tyler for over thirty-five years.
- Dr. Olga Fischer, Professor, who served at UT Tyler for over thirty-five years.
As you can tell, this is a time of great change in our programs as well as our personnel.