Be Informed About Financial Assistance
Remember to check your Patriot email regularly for information about your financial aid at The University of Texas at Tyler.
To process Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) results, students must be admitted to UT Tyler and have a valid Social Security number on file with the admissions office.
SUMMER 2015 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The online Summer Financial Aid Application is available! If you will be a new student beginning with the Summer 2015 semester, you must complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA online at fafsa.ed.gov or submit corrections to add UT Tyler's School Code (011163) on the school recipient list. You must be enrolled in at least 6 hours for the summer term prior to submitting the application, so it is recommended that you finalize all adds and drops to your summer enrollment before submission. For additional Summer Financial Aid information, visit the Summer Term Financial Aid webpage. Deadline to submit the application for processing is July 1, 2015.
- 2015-2016 FAFSA ~ Priority deadline for Fall 2015: April 1, 2015
- 2015-2016 TASFA ~ For House Bill 1403/Senate Bill 1528 students only. Application Priority Deadline is March 15, 2015.
- National Student Loan Data System: Review your student loan and Federal Pell Grant history.
- Net Price Calculator
- Cost of Attendance: (2014-2015 estimate for full-time undergraduate students)
- GRE Fee Reduction Program
Graduating? Withdrawing? Dropping Below 6 Hours?
Complete Direct Loan Exit Loan Counseling
|Summer II 2015 Aid Disbursements Begin |
|Summer II 2015 – Remaining Loan Fund Monies to be Refunded |
|Summer II 2015 – Financial Aid Confirmation Date |
|Summer II 2015 – Remaining Grant and Scholarship Monies to be Refunded |