Office of Financial Services
Payroll Check Schedules and Deadlines
NOTE: Full-time salaried employees are paid monthly on the first business day of the month following the prior month pay period end date. Part-time hourly employees are paid twice a month, five working days after the 15th day of the month and five working days after the last day of the month.
UT Share/PeopleSoft Forms
Employee Online Services
The following information is available by logging into the UT Share/PeopleSoft system:
- View "My Time Summary"
- View Paycheck Earnings Statements
- View and Update W-4 Information
- View and Update Personal Information
- View and Update Direct Deposit Information
For W-2s from 2013 and earlier, send an email to Payroll@uttyler.edu. Include your full name and Employee ID and request the specific year for which you need a W-2 copy.
Payroll services include:
- Preparation of IRS Tax Forms/Reports:
- W-2-Wage and Tax Statements.
- Form 1042-S-Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Statements.
- Verification of salary and assistance with other general inquiries regarding paycheck deductions. (For specific questions concerning insurance and other benefits, please contact the benefits manager at Ext. 7467.)
- Processing employee overpayment recoupment and salary spread calculations.
- Review of Authorization of Personal Services (APS) forms for IRS tax compliance prior to Purchase Orders being issued or payments being made through Accounts Payable.
- Assistance with direct deposit setup/changes.
Questions should be directed to:
Time & Labor: Belinda Dean at 903.566.7229 or email@example.com
Semi-Monthly Payroll: Ryan Lilly at 903.566.7353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Payroll: Angela Bryan at 903-566-7451 or email@example.com
Payroll Manager: Stephanie Shrewsbury at 903-565-5905 or firstname.lastname@example.org