External Stipends and Grants
External Stipends and Grants
The Graduate School at UT Tyler provides these links to external graduate stipends and grants as a service to our graduate students. Be sure to visit the Graduate Financial Aid webpage and the Office of Research and Technology's webpage for more funding resources.
Please select the appropriate link below:
- Arts and Sciences (Studio Art, Art History, Biology, Communication, Criminal Justice, English, History, Math, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology)
- Business and Technology (Business Administration, Human Resource Development, Industrial Management, Industrial Safety)
- Engineering (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Education and Psychology (Curriculum and Instruction, Early Childhood Education, Educational Leadership, Reading, Special Education with Diagnostician Certification, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology)
- Nursing and Health Sciences (Nursing, Health, Kinesiology, Clinical Exercise Physiology)
- Minority Students: A Guide to College Affordability
- Minority Students: Diversity scholarships and educational support programs
Pivot Grant Search System
UT Tyler subscribes to Pivot which allows potential collaborators and funders to contact them with potential opportunities. , an online tool available to faculty, staff and students, for locating sponsored funding opportunities. After creating a Pivot Log-In, users can track funding opportunities, save search results, and email search results. Create a Log-In from any on-campus computer by going to the Pivot Register Page and choosing the "Use Email Address/Create Password" option. The program recognizes UT Tyler's IP addresses which allows users to use their UT Tyler email address as a user name and create a password. Faculty and staff can also set up their Pivot profiles which allows potential collaborators and funders to contact them with potential opportunities.
Pivot is an unmatched tool that:
- Provides access to the most comprehensive source of funding opportunities globally.
- Identifies researcher expertise from within or outside of your organization.
- Enhances communication, monitoring and tracking among individual faculty, teams or researchers and the Research Development office.
- Allows the focus to be on winning the necessary awards and grants.
- Enables you to add internal deadlines to critical funding opportunities and sends weekly updates on saved searches you organize in your own folders.
- Create groups for sharing funding opportunities on an ongoing basis.
With a personalized experience through your own profile, Pivot pinpoints funding opportunities with searches that are:
- Accurate: Updated daily to add new information drawn from sources linked to profiles in publications from vetted sources and web content associated with a scholar's profile, and to drop out expired opportunities.
- Automated: Users can receive alerts whenever new matching opportunities are posted that match their saved searches.
- Focused: Search just one database for funding in any discipline and country, rather than multiple sources or scattershot across the Internet.