Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
A Doctor of Pharmacy degree from UT Tyler equips you to become a practicing pharmacist with a diverse set of career paths open to you. The profession of pharmacy is practiced in a variety of settings including community pharmacies, hospitals, long-term care facilities, the pharmaceutical industry, managed care organizations and government agencies.
The curriculum at Fisch College of Pharmacy is delivered through team-based learning (TBL) and is taught by student-centered faculty in W.T. Brookshire Hall which is specifically designed to encourage student-faculty interaction and support the college's innovative teaching methods.
Admission Information and Requirements
- Admission Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Prerequisite Courses and Course Equivalency Sheets.
- Texas Core Curriculum
- Professional Technical Standards for Admission, Matriculation & Graduation
- On-Site Interview and Pre-Interview Open House Information
- Admission Numbers and Demographic/Academic Profile of Admitted Students
The Fisch College of Pharmacy Pharm.D. Program
- The Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) Degree
- The Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Curriculum
- Team-Based Learning
- Tuition and Fees, Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
This webpage includes information on our NEW Incoming Student Scholarships
Pharmacy-Related Activities at UT Tyler
- Campus Tours and Visiting the Fisch College of Pharmacy
- Academic Advising for Pre-Pharmacy Students
- UT Tyler Pre-Pharmacy Club