Soules College of Business
These programs consist of graduate level coursework that students may later use toward a graduate degree with the program coordinator's approval. Certificate programs not earned along with a degree are not eligible for financial aid. Courses completed for these certificate programs will be listed as a milestone on an official university transcript and a certificate of completion will be awarded by the Department.
- Healthcare Data Analytics Certificate Program
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Organizational Development and Leadership Certification
- Supply Chain Management Certification
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Apply at The Graduate School website and pay the application fee.
- Submit official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Submit unofficial transcripts to Soulesgradadvising@uttyler.edu.
NOTE: GMAT/GRE are not required for the certification but may be required if a student decides to later pursue a graduate degree.
Students admitted to any UT Tyler graduate program are eligible to earn the following certificates along with their degree, with advisor approval. These certificates are not available as stand-alone certificates; they must be earned in conjunction with a UT Tyler graduate degree program. Courses completed for these certificates will be listed as a milestone on an official university transcript and a certificate of completion will be awarded by the Department.
- Cybersecurity Certificate - This certification allows students to develop skills to protect organizations from cyber threats. It allows students to take courses that will help manage Cybersecurity in their organization and understand how to react to cyber risks.
- Data Analytics Certificate - This certification provides students with a basic skill set focused upon problem identification, use of statistical methods, variable selection/testing, algorithms, and model evaluation.
Integrated Certificate students must be admitted to a UT Tyler graduate program.