Considering an Internship?
Sponsoring Organization Requirements
- Provide the student with objectives to be met over the course of the internship, including the hours per week the student is expected to work.
- Provide a work schedule that allows for a minimum of 150 hours during the semester.
- Provide a meaningful work experience for the student. The goal is to give the participating student exposure to a profession or field and in-depth knowledge to areas of interest.
Participating Student Requirements
- Completion of all requirements as outlined in the Soules College of Business Internship Handbook.
- Demonstrated self-direction and the ability to work independently.
- Completion of all lower-division requirements.
- Completion of a minimum of 12 semester hours of upper-division credit in a major field.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
Please contact Soules Undergraduate Advising for additional information regarding Soules College of Business internships.