UT Tyler Web Communications
Assistance With OU Campus, Social Media, Web Guidelines and More
UT Tyler Web communications is part of the Office of Marketing and Communications. The primary responsibility of Web communications is to develop and maintain the university's website, www.uttyler.edu.
Web communications also:
- Maintains, either in part or in whole, several other top-level university websites.
- Manages and develops Office of Enrollment Services websites.
- Provides expertise with design and development of Web pages for UT Tyler schools, departments and administrative offices.
- Performs research and analysis through usability testing, site reviews, Web traffic analysis and link trafficking.
- Explores new and changing Web-related technologies.
- Ensures user-friendly site architecture by providing consistent, intuitive navigational flow through the UT Tyler website.
- Ensures accessibility compliance.
- Oversees and maintains Web-related policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Oversees the university’s social media presence and provides guidance and training for departments seeking to use social media.
- Markets and promotes the university through consistent branding, messaging and images on the UT Tyler website.
- Provides resources and training for university Web developers
Coming Soon, OU Campus V10!
Learn more about OU Campuv V10, coming soon to UT Tyler. We will be posting updates and training information soon.
UT Tyler Web Training
Download the current Power Point file from UT Tyler OU Campus Training.
Web publishers at The University of Texas at Tyler are responsible for the content of pages they publish and are expected to abide by the highest standards of quality and responsibility.
The left-side menu bar on all department sites is edited by the Web team. To request changes to your department menu bar, email email@example.com.
Web News and Updates
Web Publishing Guidelines
OU Campus Training
Training sessions will be scheduled throughout the year as content is moved to the new server. For OU Campus online help, use self-help tutorials.
OU Campus Access
If you are new to OU Campus, your department contact (or department head, dean or director) can request for you to have access to a particular site. After completing OU campus training, the Web team will provide access to OU Campus using your INFO domain credentials. If you do not know who your department contact is, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UT Tyler Web Team