Page Info Gadget
OU Campus Training and Support
The Page Info Gadget is a sidebar gadget which displays relevant information about a page or file that is currently being viewed or edited. This gadget is useful for viewing the most recent saves and publish actions, if any, as well obtaining a thumbnail view of the file's location within the folder structure, the page products, and any dependencies that the content may have.
The Page Info Gadet is viewable when a user is viewing or editing a page.
When the gadget is expanded, the following are displayed:
- Last Saved: Displays the date and time of the last save of the content, and by whom.
- Last Published: Displays the date and time of the last publish of the content, and by whom.
- Parent Directory: Shows the site/root-relative path to the directory in which the content resides.
- Page Products: A list of all page products created from the page. To the right of each list item, the corresponding dependency tag is displayed.
- Dependencies: A list of all dependencies; i.e., assets and files, that the page has subscribed to. In other words, if an asset has been dropped on the page or a file has been linked on the page, these are shown as dependencies. To the right of each list item, the corresponding dependency tag is displayed.