Responsive Design Template
Template Options, Design And Style
This page is an example of options that can be used for the UT Tyler website. Below is information about each section. Remember, each section is editable. Typically, a front page would have one or two added rows chosen from below.
Image Rotator or Slider (above)
- The image rotator at the top of the page can be set up specifically for a department page.
- Images can be supplied by the department.
- OU Campus users can be given access to make updates to the image rotator.
- Users can also have access to turn the image off on each page.
- An image slider is also available for department front pages. Example of an image slider is viewable on the Admissions website.
- The main content on each page is required.
- If specific styles are needed, such as a two row grid or three row grid, OU Campus users can work with the Web team to set these up.
- Examples of two row grid and three row grid.
Yellow Row Section
- This section can be turned on and off by OU Campus users.
- One row is used at a time.
- Each section that you can choose from include:
- Important Dates, Related Links, More Information/Buttons
- Related Links, Related Links, More Information.
- Image, More Information, Related Links.
- Image, More Information, Buttons.
- Related Links, Related Links, Related Links.
- For specific information about editing the section, please work with a member of the Web team.
Four Column Section Without Color (White), Three Column Section With Color, Four Column Section With Color
- This section is easily editable by OU Campus users and can be customized specifically for your needs.
- The image can be removed, and only text used.
- The text can be removed, and only image displayed.
- Announcements white section and Announcements orange section can be added to the page. The section can be used with or without an image. Simply remove the image from the box. If a heading and/or subheading are not needed, remove from box. Always leave each cell/row in place.
Bookmark this page as we continue to add helpful information for OU Campus users.
Percipit abhorreant at eos, sit viris quando ex, omnis laudem dugo in. Sea sumo probo graecis an, eos dicit viris possit id. Id mel uon ad. Autem eripuit ving eu, et feugait adversarium sea. Lorem dolores pri at, sumem quo ei. dddLearn More...