UT Tyler Web Publishing Standards
Department Front Page Content
Content for each departmental front page is written for marketing and search engine purposes.
- Please do not re-write, remove or re-arrange content that has been written by the UT Tyler Web content coordinator. Content is written for marketing and SEO purposes.
- For updates to your front-page content, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional information for site users is to be placed on the right-side under "More Information."
- For help with updating the "More Information" section, contact the UT Tyler Web team.
- It is best to avoid "mission statements" on the department home page if possible. Mission statements can be worked into the inside sections of your site. Calendar information should be added to the UT Tyler calendar.
- A calendar widget can be placed on your department page.
- Contact email@example.com for information about a calendar widget.
- Job information should be placed in the UT Tyler faculty section.