UT Tyler Department of Communication
Advising Assignments 2015-16
Dennis Cali, Ph.D. Department Chair 903.566.7066 HPR 263
Marsha Matthews, Ph.D. Masters Program/COMM 903.566.7099 HPR 266
Marsha Matthews, Ph.D.
firstname.lastname@example.org 903.566.7099 HPR 266
Before being advised please do the following before contacting your adviser:
• Log on to Blackboard.
• Select the My Organizations tab.
• Select "CAS Advising for Students."
• Select the "Documents" tab.
• There are 7 CAS Sessions + the Communication Dept./Major PowerPoint
• Follow ALL instructions.
• Schedule an appointment with your major advisor.
• Bring all assignments you completed as part of the sessions to your advisor meeting.
Students who have not completed the Blackboard Advising Workshop sessions AND met with the major advisor will not be allowed to enroll until ALL requirements are completed.
- More information Mass Communication
- More information Speech Communication
- More information Master of Communication