UT Tyler Department of Communication
Dennis Cali, Ph.D Department Chair
|Advising Graduates: Walts ( firstname.lastname@example.org )|
|A-M||Eidenmuller (email@example.com)||A-G||Kidd (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|N-Z||Velten (email@example.com)||H-N||Matthews (firstname.lastname@example.org|
Before being advised please do the following before contacting your advisor:
• Log on to Blackboard.
• Select the My Organizations tab.
• Select "CAS Advising for Students."
• Select the "Documents" tab.
• There are 7 CAS Sessions + the Communication Dept./Major PowerPoint
• Follow ALL instructions.
• Schedule an appointment with your major advisor.
• Bring all assignments you completed as part of the sessions to your advisor meeting.
Students who have not completed the Blackboard Advising Workshop sessions AND met with the major advisor will not be allowed to enroll until ALL requirements are completed.
- More information Mass Communication
- More information Speech Communication
- More information Master of Communication