Certificate and Certification Preparation Programs
Enhance Your Career Skills With Specialized Training
UT Tyler offers several post-baccalaureate certificate programs. These programs are not part of a degree; however, coursework may be counted toward a degree with the approval of the college in which they are housed. We also offer a number of initial certifications for educators.
Certificate programs are narrower in their focus than degrees and provide preparation in a specific field. The certificate is not the equivalent of a license or certification required for practice in the professions or to teach.
Certificate/certificate preparation programs are not eligible for financial aid.
Completion of a certificate program is noted on transcripts. No diplomas are awarded by the University. Admission and complete requirements for certificates are described in the catalog.
- Global Health Certificate
- Healthcare Data Analytics Certificate Program
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Organizational Development and Leadership Certification Program
- Nursing Informatics, Quality & Safety Certificate
- Nursing Administration Certificate
- Nursing Education Certificate
- Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Certification Preparation Programs
Students admitted to a UT Tyler graduate program may be eligible to earn the following certificates along with their degree, with advisor approval. These certificates are not available as stand-alone certificates; they must be earned in conjunction with a UT Tyler graduate degree program. Courses completed for these certificates will be listed as a milestone on an official university transcript and a certificate of completion will be awarded by the Department.
- Accounting Data Analytics Certificate
- Cybersecurity Certificate
- Data Analytics Certificate
- Certificate of Specialization in Design and Mechanics
- Certificate of Specialization in Systems and Control
- Certificate of Specialization in Thermal-Fluid Systems
Integrated Certificate students must be admitted to a UT Tyler graduate program.