The Dual Credit Program provides students with the ability to earn college credit while in high school. Our goal is to provide our student with a strong foundation of experience that will help them understand how to perform at the level required of a college student, while also enjoying the benefits of being a part of the Patriot family. At UT Tyler we offer our Dual Credit students:
- One-on-One Advising
- Concierge registration process
- Courses that are guaranteed to fit into core requirements
- Credit from a UT System University
- Tutoring and academic support
- An affordable tuition rate at $99 per credit hour. (Additional fees may apply for science labs)
Dual Credit students will pay a fraction of the cost of our native students:
- $99/credit hour
The University of Texas at Tyler can work with high school partners to offer dual credit courses in a variety of formats, including:
- High School Campus: A credentialed high school instructor teaches the course on the high school campus and serves as the Instructor of Record.
- UT Tyler Campus: In person, hybrid, or online course taught by UT Tyler faculty as the Instructor of Record and high school teacher or an approved facilitator/coach to provide support and discipline for students.
For current student information click here.