UT Tyler Compliance Office
UT Tyler Compliance Policies, Manuals, Documents, and Resources
Management Responsibilities Handbook
- Auto Insurance Coverage Matrix
- Certificate of Insurance – Auto Liability
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- ERM Risk Assessment template (.xls)
- First Notice of Automobile Loss
- First Notice of Property Loss
- Information and Policies Regarding Social Security Numbers
- Institutional Compliance Manual - Defines the requirements of U. T. Tyler's Compliance Program.
- Texas Public Information Act Information (formerly Open Records Act)
- Political Activities/Standards of Conduct - Texas Government Code regarding state agencies and state employees.
- Protection from Retaliation for Reporting Suspected Wrongdoing
- Records Storage and Disposal Policy
- Standards of Conduct Guide - Provides employees of U. T. Tyler with information about and source references for the laws, policies, rules, and regulations that govern their conduct.
- Subchapter C, Chapter 572 Govt Code
- Security Program (Gramm-Leach Bliley)
- UT Tyler Records Management Site - including UT Tyler's Records Retention Schedule
- U.T. System Action Plan to Ensure Institutional Compliance - Specifies the ongoing elements of an effective compliance program to ensure U. T. System compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures and minimize the risk of significant compliance failures.
- Texas Ethics Commission Notice to all Employees: The Ethics Commission's website includes a number of publications that provide important information for state employees regarding ethics and conduct. It is important that each state employee review this information annually so that they can stay abreast of and stay in compliance with state ethics laws. The applicable information for state ethics laws can be found on the Ethics Commission's website in the section labeled "State Officers and Employees" under the subsection "Publications and Guides"