UT Tyler Compliance Office
UT Tyler Compliance Policies, Manuals, Documents and Resources
UT TYLER POLICIES, RESOURCES, AND COMPLIANCE RELATED INFORMATION
- Handbook of Operating Procedures (HOP) for UT Tyler employees
- Manual of Policies and Procedures (MOPP) for Student Affairs
- Standards of Conduct (SOC) Guide - Provides employees of UT Tyler with information about and source references for the laws, policies, rules and regulations that govern their conduct.
- Management Responsibilities Handbook (MRH) - A general summary of the responsibilities of department heads/budget authorities and serves as a procedural guideline and reference tool. It is not an all-inclusive document.
- Institutional Compliance Manual - Defines the requirements of UT Tyler's Compliance Program.
- Information and Policies Regarding Social Security Numbers
- Protection from Retaliation for Reporting Suspected Wrongdoing
- UT Tyler Records Management Site - includes UT Tyler's Records Retention Schedule.
- Records Storage and Disposal Policy
- Public Information
UT SYSTEM POLICIES AND GUIDELINES - In addition to institution policies and standards, UT System institutions must also adhere to the following UT System policies and guidelines:
- UTS Regents' Rules and Regulations
- UTS Policy Library
- Systemwide Compliance
- UT System Action Plan to Ensure Institutional Compliance - Specifies the ongoing elements of an effective compliance program to ensure UT System compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures, and minimize the risk of significant compliance failures.
- UTS 119 - Institutional Compliance Program
STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Subchapter C, Chapter 572 - Texas Government Code Standards of Conduct and Conflict of Interest.
- Texas Ethics Commission Notice to all Employees: The Ethics Commission's website includes a number of publications that provide important information for state employees regarding ethics and conduct. It is important that each state employee review this information annually so that they can stay abreast of and stay in compliance with state ethics laws. The applicable information for state ethics laws can be found on the Ethics Commission's website in the section labeled "State Officers and Employees" under the subsection "Publications and Guides."
- Texas Public Information Act Information - (Formerly Open Records Act)
- Political Activities/Standards of Conduct - Texas Government Code regarding state agencies and state employees.
FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS