General Compliance Training
Office of Compliance
As required by UT System rules and regulations, University policies and procedures, and federal and state laws, all Employees are required to complete Employee Compliance Training in the University's Learning Management System every year. New Employees are required to complete this course within 30 days of their hire date.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Appropriate Use of Information Resources
- Overtime Compensation and Timekeeping
- Drug- and Weapon-Free Workplace
- Information Security Practices
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Fraud Awareness
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Harassment Prevention
- Title IX Updates
For questions regarding compliance training assignments and tracking, please contact email@example.com.