General Compliance Training
Office of Compliance
WHAT'S NEW IN 2022
As required by the University of Texas System Rules and Regulations, UT Tyler policies and procedures, as well as, applicable federal and state laws, all employees are required to complete the Employee Compliance Training in NetLearning every year. New employees are required to complete this course within 30 days of their hire date.
For legacy employees who are used to Canvas, NetLearning is a new platform that is easy to use. One of the features is its ability to automatically notify supervisors when training requirements for their staff are delinquent. This feature will help expedite completion of these trainings as require by law.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Appropriate use of Information Resources
- Overtime Compensation and Timekeeping
- Drug and Weapon-Free Workplace
- Information Security Practices
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Fraud Awareness
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Harassment Prevention
- Title IX Updates
You must achieve a score of at least 80% on each modules' examination.* Employees will be allowed to repeat the module as many times as needed to achieve a passing score. As mentioned above, this training can be found in NetLearning.
To get to NetLearning, use the following link:
NOTE: NetLearning works best using GoogleChrome.
Follow these steps to login:
- Change Login Type to “Email Address”.
- Use your University email address. (@uttyler.edu if UTTyler main campus employee, @uthct.edu if HSC at UTTyler employee)
- If this is your first time to login to NetLearning, your Password is: universitytx
You will be prompted to reset your password upon login. If you forget your password, reset password instructions can be found on the login page.
For questions regarding this training, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Or as noted