Student Counseling Center
- A free app designed to enhance UT Student well-being and help busy students live their best life.
- Thrive helps you make small changes in your routine that have powerful long-term impacts.
- You will find short videos of UT students sharing their own stories and interact with activities designed to help you apply these concepts to your own unique experience.
- Download and Select UT Tyler as your school
TimelyCare offers self-help resources to all students.
- Students can register and log-in with their single-sign-on user name and password
- Concerned about the behavior of a student? Submit an electronic report: CARE Report Form,
- The CARE Team engages in proactive and collaborative approaches to identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with students exhibiting concerning behaviors or thoughts, or facing hardships. By partnering with members of the community, the CARE Team strives to promote an individual student's wellbeing and success.