Your home for ProctorU questions and materials
If your class will be using ProctorU for any exams, please copy and paste the following language into your course syllabus:
The assessments in this online course will be proctored using ProctorU. Beyond the cost of initial equipment needed (e.g. a camera for your computer), there will not be any additional cost for proctoring. You will need to create a ProctorU account and install the ProctorU extension before attempting any assessment.
To create a ProctorU account, follow the ProctorU tool within Canvas. Please make sure you are using the current version of Chrome or Firefox and download the ProctorU extension available at http://bit.ly/proctoruchrome or https://www.proctoru.com/firefox.
In order to use ProctorU, you will need the following:
- High-speed Internet connection
- Webcam (internal or external)
- Windows, Mac, or Chrome Operating System
- Up-to-date Chrome or Firefox browser and ProctorU extension installed
- Valid photo ID
- Quiet environment to take your assessment
* If you are taking a quiz using wireless on campus, be sure to use Secure*Air (not Patriot*Air).
ProctorU Support Phone Number - (855) 772-8678 (option 1 for students, option 2 for instructors)