UT Tyler Honors Program
About the Lyceum
The Lyceum is the University of Texas at Tyler's largest student research showcase.
The term, lyceum, is often remembered as the location of Aristotle's school. As such, the Lyceum at UT Tyler serves as a opportunity for students to showcase their original research and work to the larger community. This annual event is held in the spring of each year and co-sponsored by the Honors Program and the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
The 6th annual Lyceum Research Showcasewill be held April 16th, 2021 in a virtual format.
A PDF of the program will be posted soon.
Here is a schedule of events:
Poster Presentations will be available to view through UT Tyler ScholarWorks starting Thursday afternoon. We have 93 poster presentations from graduate and undergraduate students; we encourage you to view, engage, and leave comments for our presenters. These posters will remain available to view past April 16th
Oral Presentations will occur synchronously on Friday, April 16th in conference panel format. Panels are scheduled for 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, and Noon. For a full listing of the presentations in each panel, download this PDF. Each panel will occur within a different break-out room in the Zoom links provided below.
9:00am (Zoom link; passcode: lyceum)
- Panel A: Featuring, Mahmoud Abdalmola, VIvek Kumar Tiwari, & Daniel du Preez
- Panel B: Featuring, Nafize Ishtiague Hossain, Alexandria Craig, Alina Nietsche Pereira & Katherine Binkley
10:00am (Zoom link; passcode: lyceum)
- Panel A: Featuring, Jason DiStefano, Prabhat Kattle, Stefanija Kinzy, & Christopher Armstrong
- Panel B: Featuring, Ellie Youngblood, Anna Clara Zaiden et al., Candice Hayden, & Charles Taylor Haskell
- Panel C: Featuring, Yoseph Mohmand, Claude Larrieux, & Monu Jaiswal
11:00am (Zoom link; passcode: lyceum)
- Panel A: Featuring, Bethany Collier, Naatoya Inglis, Ruth Nwokora, & Megan Byrd
- Panel B: Featuring, Aaron Baksh, Abigail Marrs, Aldyn Edwards, Zac Burger
- Panel C: Featuring, Armr Mohamed, Divya Sree Anusuri, Mohammad Atmeh, Siyavash Ebrahimian
Noon (Zoom link; passcode: lyceum)
- Panel A: Featuring, Ekaterina Menkina, Jacob Williams, Michael Graham, Ashlynn Beaird, & Rebecca Richardson and Bridget Gutierrez
- Panel B: Featuring, Robert Ray, Manoj Bhandari, Kiril Nikolov, & Merisha Subedi
- Panel C: Featuring, Bridget R. Kennedy, Grant Paul, & Tanzila Noushin
The Awards Ceremony will conclude the 6th annual lyceum at 3:30pm. Join us via Zoom (passcode: lyceum) to celebrate the outstanding student research and scholarship, and thank all the volunteers who worked to host the event.