Training and Development
Office of Human Resources
Professional Development Resources
- University of Texas Employee Assistance Program (UTEAP) - Along with providing confidential counseling services, the UTEAP also offers online articles and trainings in a variety of subjects, from parenting to professional development.
- Alison.com - Alison is a free online training and education platform that focuses on workplace skills.
- Learning Express Library - An interactive online learning platform that provides the most comprehensive selection of career-oriented and academic resources available to help with job preparation, career advancement, career changes, and re-entry into the workforce.
- Skills Commons Repository - Explore free and open educational resources in Workforce Development.
- Budget Authority/Support Staff training (Video) (December 2017)
- Budget Authority/Support Staff training (Slides) (December 2017)
- Active Shooter training (Video) (March 2017)
- Active Shooter training (Slides) (March 2017)
- Appropriate Interviewing (Video) (Spring 2017)
- Appropriate Interviewing (Slides) (Spring 2017)
- Conducting Interviews: Asking the Right Questions (Skillport Video) (Spring 2017)
- Workplace Challenges: A Strategic Approach (Video) (Fall 2016)
- Workplace Challenges: A Strategic Approach (Slides) (Fall 2016)
- UT Tyler Managerial Fundamentals (Spring 2016)
- Building upon your Managerial Skills (Spring 2016)
- FY 2016-2017 Budget Authority Training (Video)
- FY 2016-2017 Budget Authority Training (Slides)
Resources for Budget Authorities