Office 365 for Employees
Office 365 is a cloud based service that offers you a collection of tools to enable you to easily access your email, contacts, calendar, and Office documents remotely via your web browser when working away from your UT Tyler issued PC or laptop.
WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO YOU:
Office 365 ProPlus - Microsoft Office for Free for your personal devices
- Microsoft Office is free for current full-time and part-time employees. The full version of Office can be installed simultaneously on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
- OneDrive for Business is 1TB of cloud storage intended for storing and organizing your documents. It also makes it easy to share and collaborate on documents with both UT Tyler and non-UT Tyler users.
- Skype for Business is a communication platform that incorporates voice calls, video calls, Instant Messaging, online meetings (up to 250 participants), and screen sharing in one solution.
- Microsoft Forms is a new part of Office 365 Education that allows teachers and students to quickly and easily create custom quizzes, surveys, questionnaires, registrations and more.
- Office Online is the scaled down version of the Office desktop apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote) that enables you to create and edit your documents via your browser.