UT Tyler Parent and Family Programs
Keeping Families Informed and Connected
Welcome to the UT Tyler community! The University of Texas at Tyler's Parent and Family Programs links parents and families to vital information and opportunities to stay connected to campus.
Whether your family member is a UT Tyler student or considering becoming one, there are excellent resources available to answer your questions and address your concerns. Our goal is to make the transition to college as smooth as possible for you and your student, and to keep you informed throughout the coming years.
The Family Association is dedicated to providing all parents and families with events and resources that well help them stay connected and involved with UT Tyler and one another from the time that their student attends New Patriot Orientation to when they graduate. Those interested in joining the Family Association can join for $40 annually or $150 for four-years. A Family Association membership covers one individual. Any additional family member who wants to join would need to fill out their own membership form.
Members of the Family Association receive the following benefits:
- A Family Association Welcome package (includes a car decal, tumbler, travel mug, and more!)
- Discounts on Family Weekend, Family Day, and all other Parent & Family Program events
- Ticket for two Athletic events (good for the entire school year)
- Access to the Patriot Family E-Newsletter and Family Updates sent every month
- Updates from the university
- Access to the UT Tyler Family Association private Facebook group