The Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
Training Pharmacists that Employers Need: Communication -- Critical Thinking -- Team
The Fisch College of Pharmacy Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program provides students with the education, skills, and abilities to become an excellent pharmacist. Our curriculum prepares students for a variety of careers in pharmacy by providing an environment that supports personal and professional success.
Office of Academic Affairs Faculty and Staff
Rebecca Dunn, Pharm.D.
Associate Dean, Office of Academic Affairs
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Clinical Sciences
Administrative Assistant III
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Curriculum
- Fisch College of Pharmacy Student Handbook
- Fisch College of Pharmacy Forms
- FERPA Release Form (pdf)
- Grade Appeal Policy (UT Tyler) and Grade Appeal Form (Updated 2021)
- Incomplete Grade Policy (UT Tyler) and Incomplete Grade Form (UT Tyler)
- Remediation Policy (See FCOP Student Handbook) | Remediation Plan Form (FCOP)
- Leave of Absence | Reduced Course Load Form (FCOP) | Return from LOA Form (FCOP)
- Professional and Academic Standards Committee (PASC) Petition Form (FCOP)
- Student Conduct and Intervention
- General Information
- Scholastic Dishonesty Form (used by Faculty members reporting an event)
- Campus Assessment, Response, and Evaluation (CARE) Form (to report concerning behaviors or hardships)
- Professionalism Alert | Honor Code Violation
The FCOP course schedule and final exam schedule is published in the FCOP Student
Affairs Canvas Page.
Please note, the FCOP does not have study days during final exam weeks.
- 2023-24 Fisch College of Pharmacy Academic Calendar
- 2022-23 Fisch College of Pharmacy Academic Calendar
- 2021-22 Fisch College of Pharmacy Academic Calendar
- 2020-21 Fisch College of Pharmacy Academic Calendar
- 2019-20 Fisch College of Pharmacy Academic Calendar
- 2018-19 Fisch College of Pharmacy Academic Calendar
- 2017-18 Fisch College of Pharmacy Academic Calendar