How to Apply to Fisch College of Pharmacy
Step by Step
Students applying to the Fisch College of Pharmacy may begin the application process the summer before the anticipated year of entry into the Pharm.D. program.
1. Satisfy the minimum requirements for admission;
2. Complete the PharmCAS application;
3. Submit three letters of recommendation through PharmCAS;
- Letters should be requested from individuals who know the applicant professionally
- Examples include: employers, faculty advisors, health care professionals, pharmacists, pre-health advisors, professors, and/or supervisors.
- Letters from pharmacists or supervisors are strongly encouraged.
- Letters from family, friends, committees, and/or composite recommendations are not accepted.
4. Submit official transcripts to PharmCAS;
- Transcripts from unaccredited colleges and/or universities will not be considered.
- For coursework from a foreign institution (including Canada) submit a Foreign Transcript
Evaluation Report (FTER) as part of the application.
- The FTER may be submitted through PharmCAS or directly to the Fisch College of Pharmacy.
- All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved FTER service provider.
- Allow for the additional time needed to review the FTER.
- Approved FTER providers:
5. Submit the supplemental application included in PharmCAS.
- The supplemental application includes a residency questionnaire. There is no fee required.