ORS Research Design & Data Analysis Lab
Office of Research and Scholarship
The mission of the ORS Research Design and Data Analysis Lab is to support research at the University of Texas at Tyler by providing students, faculty, and staff with expert guidance in developing research designs and methods and conducting data analysis that are based on quantitative, qualitative, and mixed method approaches.
- Provide guidance in the development of research designs and methods for the use with
quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods approaches including one-on-one consulting,
workshops, and tutorials online.
- Maintain computer workstations with software applications to host a variety of data
- Develop a repository of online resources on research approaches, designs, methods, and data analysis for use by students, faculty, staff, and beyond.
- Visit here to meet our consultants and schedule an appointment.
- Visit here to meet our staff.
- Visit here for resources
Upcoming Webinars and Workshops
Dates, and Links
Times & Passcodes
|Dr. Matthew Kelly||Developing a research agenda||April 9- Zoom Link||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (258031)|
|Dr. Venu Gopalakrishna-Remani||Regression analysis||April 16- Zoom Link||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (044706)|
|Dr. Matthew Kelly||Responding to reviewer comments||April 23- Zoom Link||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (207517)|