On-Campus Food Pantry
The Patriot Pantry is dedicated to helping students, staff, faculty and community members in need. Its primary mission is to provide necessary food and personal care items to members of the UT Tyler community, but the anticipated impact will reach much further.
Fall 2022 Hours:
Monday: 8:30am- 1:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am- 1:30pm
Call 903.565.5645 to schedule an appointment today
The Pantry is Closed on the weekends. Please plan ahead for your visit. The pantry is available outside of hours only for emergency situations. If you need to set an appointment for a timeframe that is not listed, it will need to be 24 hours in advance, and you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
If you are in immediate need and we are not available, you can check out the other food resources in Tyler at https://www.easttexasfoodbank.org/
Hours are subject to change. Please check back for updates!
Located in Library 223 (outside of the Library main doors).
Before Your First Visit:
Please take a moment to fill out the intake form which will be emailed to our pantry representatives.
Most Needed Items:
- Canned meats (pop-top lids) - chicken, tuna, etc.
- Meals in a can (soup, stew, chili, etc.)
- Tuna snack packs
- Canned vegetables (pop-top lids)
- Canned fruit (pop-top lids)
- Breakfast on the go (pop-tarts, cereal)
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit, etc.)
- Pastas (Mac-n-Cheese, Ramen, etc.)
- Drinks (water, V8, etc.) - individuals and gallons
- Bath and hygiene products
If you would like to donate, you can contact us via email or telephone to set a drop off time. Our next food drive will be the Thanksgiving food drive, and to get more information you can visit:https://www.uttyler.edu/service/ or email email@example.com