On-Campus Food Pantry
- Spring 2019 Hours:
- Tuesdays from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Located in Library 223 (outside of the Library in the old coffee shop).
- For immediate assistance email us for a meal pack.
- Before your first visit, please take a moment to fill out the intake form. Fill out the form, save it to your computer, and then email it to us at email@example.com.
Most Needed Items:
- Canned meats (pop-top lids) - chicken, tuna, etc.
- Peanut butter
- Meals in a can (soup, stew, chili, etc.)
- Tuna snack packs
- Canned vegetables (pop-top lids)
- Canned fruit (pop-top lids)
- Cereal (individual serving boxes)
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit, etc.)
- Pastas (Mac-n-Cheese, Ramen, etc.)
- Drinks (water, V8, etc.) - individuals and gallons
- Bath and hygiene products
Item donations can be dropped off Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
in Student Engagement, UC 3400, or at the food pantry Tuesdays & Fridays from 2:00
p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in Library 223.