On-Campus Food Pantry
The Patriot Pantry is dedicated to helping students, staff, faculty and community members in need. Its primary mission is to provide necessary food and personal care items to members of the UT Tyler community, but the anticipated impact will reach much further.
Spring 2021 Hours:
Beginning January 20, 2021:
Monday: 4-5 pm
Tuesday: 8-10 am
Wednesday: 1-4 pm
Thursday: 8-10 am
Friday: 1-4 pm
Hours are subject to change weekly. Please check back for updates!
Located in Library 223 (outside of the Library in the old coffee shop).
*For immediate assistance email us, call Student Engagement at 903.565.5645, or stop by our suite in University Center 3400 (third floor).
Before Your First Visit:
Please take a moment to fill out the intake form which will be emailed to our pantry representatives.
Most Needed Items:
- Canned meats (pop-top lids) - chicken, tuna, etc.
- Meals in a can (soup, stew, chili, etc.)
- Tuna snack packs
- Canned vegetables (pop-top lids) - we currently have an excess of green beans*
- Canned fruit (pop-top lids)
- Cereal (individual serving boxes)
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit, etc.)
- Pastas (Mac-n-Cheese, Ramen, etc.)
- Drinks (water, V8, etc.) - individuals and gallons
- Bath and hygiene products
If you would like to donate, you can contact us via email or telephone to set a drop off time. Our next food drive will be the Thanksgiving food drive, and to get more information you can visit:https://www.uttyler.edu/service/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org