On-Campus Food Pantry
The Patriot Pantry is dedicated to helping students in need. Its primary mission is to provide necessary food and personal care items to members of the UT Tyler community, but the anticipated impact will reach much further.
Fall 2019 Hours:
Mondays: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Tuesdays: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Wednesdays: 8:00am - 11:00am
Thursdays: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Fridays: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Located in Library 223 (outside of the Library in the old coffee shop).
*For immediate assistance email us, call Student Engagement at 903.565.5645, or stop by our suite in University Center 3400 (third floor).
Most Needed Items:
- Canned meats (pop-top lids) - chicken, tuna, etc.
- Peanut butter
- Meals in a can (soup, stew, chili, etc.)
- Tuna snack packs
- Canned vegetables (pop-top lids)
- Canned fruit (pop-top lids)
- Cereal (individual serving boxes)
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit, etc.)
- Pastas (Mac-n-Cheese, Ramen, etc.)
- Drinks (water, V8, etc.) - individuals and gallons
- Bath and hygiene products
Item donations can be dropped off Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
in Student Engagement, UC 3400, or at the food pantry Tuesdays & Fridays from 2:00
p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in Library 223.