Patriot*Email is a service provided by The University of Texas at Tyler to all students and faculty. Your Patriot email address has been provided to you by The University of Texas at Tyler for official correspondence between you, the student and us the organization. As such, we will use this email to send/forward any messages UT Tyler deems appropriate.
Reminder: Your student email username is [username]@patriots.uttyler.edu.
Be aware that while we do not rent or sell your email addresses, we are a public institution and your email address would be provided if an appropriate Freedom of Information Act request was filed and validated.
The Patriot*Email system is now powered by Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online).
Your password must:
- Contain at least 10 characters.
- Contain upper and lower case characters.
- Contain at least 1 number.
- Not be an exact dictionary word match.
- Not be your profile ID or name.
- Not contain your profile ID or name.
- Not be an old password.
- Not contain more than 2 pairs of repeating characters.
- Contain characters that can be typed on a standard English (US) keyboard.
- Not contain any spaces.
- It is recommended to contain at least 1 punctuation character in your password.
Please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come by RBN 3022.
Do NOT send your password.
Do NOT send your Social Security Number.
Be sure to include your full name, student ID number, and date of birth when requesting assistance. If you have an alternate email address, please send your email request from that account.