Faculty/Staff ID Card
How To Obtain Your New Faculty/Staff ID Card
UT Tyler Mobile P2 Card
Your P2 Card –– Now on Your Phone!
The new Mobile P2 Card is now available! Tap your iPhone, Apple Watch or Android phone at readers across campus to conveniently access your Mobile P2 Card. With your Mobile P2 Card, you can use your chosen device to gain entry to your on-campus residence, pay for lunch, and more! Visit our Mobile P2 Card website to set up your Mobile P2 Card and to review our FAQs.
- Email: email@example.com with the following information:
- Subject Line for email should state: Faculty Staff ID Request
- Body of the email: needs to contain your Full Name, Employee ID Number, and your Start Date (Note: we are not able to print your ID until your first day of work
- Attachments to email need to include:
- Head shot picture that you wish to use as your ID photo
- Copy (picture) of your valid State ID, State Driver's License or Passport
- Once you receive an email response stating that your ID is ready for pick-up, visit Station 2 in the One Stop Service Center (STE 230). Please note a photo ID is required for pick-up. Also note if Station 2 is not available, you may also visit Station 1 or 3.