Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
Preparing for Fall Semester
- Review Tuition & Fees, Financial Aid and Scholarship Information
- Contact Housing Options - UT Tyler Housing
- International Students
- International students with a F/J visa will be contacted by the Office of International Programs
- All International students will need a social security number in order to apply for a Texas State Board of Pharmacy Intern/Intern-Trainee.
- Non-citizens can request a social security number (SSN) by following the attached instructions.
- Submit FAFSA
- Use The University of Texas at Tyler, Code 011163 and indicate graduate student
- Submit before March 15 or as soon as possible
- Complete the Financial Aid Checklist (if indicated on your My Patriot Account).
- Questions regarding financial aid can be answered by contacting The One Stop Service Center at 903.566.7180
- Students YOUNGER than 22 years will need to submit proof of meningitis vaccination to PharmacyAdmissions@uttyler.edu by August 1.
- Health Insurance & Immunizations
- Required immunizations are listed in provisional admission letter.
- Record of immunizations and proof of health insurance are required by Week 6 of the program.
Items to Complete PRIOR to Orientation
- FCOP Office of Student Affairs will register pharmacy students for classes.
- Pharmacy Intern License Trainee status
- Pharmacy Intern License Trainee paperwork will be completed during orientation.
- Bring a copy of your Social Security Card to orientation for this paperwork.
- Technology Requirements for Orientation
- Classroom hours for coursework: Please reserve Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. for coursework.
Applicants with Accommodations or Disabilities
The UT Tyler Office of Accessibility and Resources assists students in reaching their educational, co-curricular, and social goals. Applicants for admission are welcome to contact their office and/or the Fisch College of Pharmacy regarding accommodations.