UT Tyler Student Organizations
Opportunities to Pursue Multiple Interests
The University of Texas at Tyler is home to nearly 100 student organizations, representing the diverse interests of students across campus. Take a look at the many different organizations at UT Tyler. You'll find opportunities to pursue your interests ... or explore new ones. If you'd like to form a new organization, contact the Department of Student Engagement for more information.
Student Organization registration information is listed below. If you have questions about the status of your organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration should have been completed in these simple steps:
- Identify three authorized representatives for returning student organizations.
- Identify five authorized representatives for new student organizations.
- Select a faculty/staff advisor.
- Complete the student organization registration form. The form is now inactive until Jan 2, 2019.
- Submit via email a copy of your constitution, risk management policy & chapter roster in the registration form.
- Representatives and advisors attended one of our student organization orientation session (attendance required annually for all three or five authorized representatives and faculty/staff advisor). You may attend a make-up session by contacting Student Engagement at email@example.com.