UT Tyler Student Organizations
Opportunities to Pursue Multiple Interests
The University of Texas at Tyler is home to more than 80 student organizations, representing the diverse interests of students across campus. Take a look at the many different organizations at UT Tyler. You'll find opportunities to pursue your interests ... or explore new ones. If you'd like to form a new organization, contact the Department of Student Life & Leadership for more information.
Student Organization registration information is listed below. If you have questions about the status of your organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration should have been completed in these simple steps:
- Identify three authorized representatives for returning student organizations.
- Identify five authorized representatives for new student organizations.
- Select a faculty/staff advisor.
- Complete the student organization registration form
- Submit via email a copy of your constitution, risk management policy & chapter roster.
- Representatives and advisors attended one of our student organization orientation session (attendance required annually for all three authorized representatives and faculty/staff advisor). You may attend a make-up session by contacting Student Life and Leadership at email@example.com