Eric Lopez, ABD
Title: Assistant Professor
Department: Political Science
Building: CAS Office 115
- ABD The University of Arizona. Major field: American Politics. Secondary field: Comparative Politics.
- M.A. The University of Arizona, 2010. Focus: American Politics.
- B.A. Texas Christian University, 2007, Political Science and Sociology.
Eric serves as the Pre-Law advisor for the Department of Political Science and History.
His area of expertise, both research and teaching, concerns the federal courts - specifically
the Circuit Court of Appeals and the development of Constitutional Law. At UT-Tyler,
he teaches the following undergraduate courses:
Undergraduate Courses at UT Tyler
- Introductory Texas Politics
- Introductory American Government
- Constitutional Development
- Judicial Systems and Processes
- American Constitutional Law
- The Law of Civil Liberties
Undergraduate Courses at The University of Arizona
- Arizona and United States Constitution
- The Judicial Process
- Constitutional Law, Federalism
- Constitutional Law, Civil Liberties
- Minority Groups and American Politics
- American Political Thought
- Law and Public Policy