Resources for Admitted UT Tyler Students
Confirm Your Spot:
New Student Orientation
- Payment of Tuition and Fees (Cashiers)
- Technology Support Center supports students, faculty and staff by providing an information-technology based environment composed of the necessary computing resources and related support.
- myUTTyler allows you to: review and pay your account, review financial aid, register and drop classes, check class availability, complete a degree audit, review your class schedule, and view your grades and unofficial transcript.
Canvas is your Learning Management System at The University of Texas at Tyler. Canvas gives you access to your online, hybrid, and technology enriched courses.
- The Technology Support Center Computer Lab is a general-use computer lab that is open to all students. Nursing, education, engineering and other colleges have computer labs specifically for their students.
The library offers computers for student use. Online databases are also available to students for scholarly research.
- Student Email Patriot*Email is a service provided by The University of Texas at Tyler to all students and faculty.
UT Tyler News and Information