UT Tyler Alumni Association
The University of Texas at Tyler offers many scholarships designed to attract and retain outstanding degree seeking students.
Alumni Legacy Scholarship
In 2011, the Alumni Association Board established an endowed scholarship fund to encourage continuous generations of alumni to attend and graduate from UT Tyler. The Alumni Association is proud to carry on the Alumni Legacy Scholarship as an encouragement to generations of family members to share the same alma mater and traditions of The University of Texas at Tyler.
Students must be:
- Enrolled in at least six undergraduate credit hours.
- A child or grandchild of a UT Tyler alum (biological or adopted; step-children of alumni are ineligible unless the step-parent has adopted said child).
- A graduating senior in high school or a UT Tyler incoming freshman, sophomore or junior at the time of application.
- The Alumni Legacy Scholarship Applications are now open. In order to apply for the Alumni Legacy Scholarship, please click on the button below.
- Application Deadline: Friday, June 30, 2023
Things to note:
- The Alumni Legacy Scholarship may be used for the payment of tuition, fees, books and supplies at UT Tyler only.
- The Alumni Legacy Scholarship will only be awarded once, per student.
- Considerations for the scholarship include academic achievement, connection to UT Tyler and personal achievement.
- You will be contacted if the scholarship committee has selected you as the recipient of the scholarship.
Contact Alumni Relations for more information about this scholarship opportunity and to answer any questions.