Title: Associate Professor
Building: BEP 105
- Ph.D. 1986, Radiation Microbiology, Texas Woman’s University (TWU), Denton, Texas
- M.Sc. 1981, Microbiology, TWU
- B.Sc. 1972, Medical Technology, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran
- 2005-Present - The University of Texas at Tyler, Human Anatomy, and Physiology.
- 1994-2005 - Adjunct faculty, The University of Texas at Tyler, Human Physiology and Pathophysiology.
- 1988-1990 - Adjunct faculty, Tyler Junior College and Jarvis College, Hawkins, TX, Immunology, Chemistry/ Microbiology.
- 1988-1985 - Teaching Assistant, Texas Woman’s University, Denton, TX, Microbiology, Physiology