Maintenance FAQs



How can I contact my facility?

Residence Hall Number Location
Liberty Landing (903) 565-5990 3088 Old Omen Rd
Ornelas Residence Hall (903) 565-6400 3900 University Blvd
Patriot Village (903) 565-5725 3815 Campus Drive
Victory Village (903) 565-4700 2851 County Rd 272
University Pines (903) 566-3565 3333 Varsity Drive


What do I do if I have a light out or other maintenance issue?

You may complete a work order request through the Housing Portal of your myUTTyler student account.


Other FAQs: