The University of Texas at Tyler
The Office of Assessment and Institutional Effectiveness is responsible for the coordination of accreditation activities including reaffirmation of accreditation through SACSCOC as well as reporting substantive changes and select measures of student achievement data. For more information or questions, contact Lou Ann Berman, PhD, associate provost for assessment and institutional effectiveness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903.565.5955.
Statement of Accreditation
UT Tyler is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. For questions regarding UT Tyler’s accreditation, contact SACSCOC at 404.679.4500 or 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097.
Reaffirmation Virtual Visit
April 12 – 14, 2021
Reaffirmation of Accreditation Timeline
- March 1, 2021: Substantive Change Submission
- April 12-14, 2021: Virtual Site Visit
- September 8, 2021: Decennial Compliance Certification Report Submission
- January-February 2022: Submit QEP Report
- March 14-17, 2022: On-Site Reaffirmation Visit
- December 2022: SACSCOC Board of Trustees Decision on Reaffirmation